- Cellino is STILL not in control of Leeds United. Money given so far is a loan, not in return for shares. Sum believed to be £1.5m
- Football League expected to pass Cellino for the Owners and Directors test.
- Flowers has issued a winding up petition, believed to be a blocking tactic to prevent the Cellino sale from going through (calm down everyone)
- GFH-C issue strongly worded statement regarding the Winding Up petition, but then change it within ten minutes to make it less strongly worded.
- Flowers and possibly Farnam understood to be continue talks with GFH-C yesterday and this morning.
- Flowers expected to issue statement today.
- GFH understood to be losing £600,000 per month in Leeds with mounting debts (£10m+)
- Flowers and now Massimo Cellino are creditors to GFH
As things currently stand, Flowers seems to be the blocker to the Cellino deal going through, not the Football League (unconfirmed). Flowers and Farnam are still trying to push a deal through with GFH. It would appear that key people at GFH are split - some want to do business with Cellino, others with Flowers/Farnam, hence the stand off, delays, confusing statements and actions.
Oh and Leeds are playing Yeovil on Saturday if anyone is interested!
Join us on our Leeds United Messageboard