Straight into the serious question from the start. Is our preseason already a debacle? Why, well lets start with the followin points.
- We are 6 days away from the first trail game an we do not have 60% of our squad in training yet.
- Rumoured that this could be the easiest preseason in terms of Fitness work that any professional players as undertaken. Heard from someone who was lucky enough watch 2 days this week that other then a light warm up and a beep test nothing else is done.
- Manager is actually partaking in training as one of the boys instead of demanding or coaching excellence. More a style of pub team training.
- Best performing player in everything are actually players who are either from 18's or being linked elsewhere.
- Clubs publications of squad numbers, player in coming & outgoing, team kit release is like s sunday league conference team.
Now of course other may not see it this way and maybe I am of the opinion that preseason should consist of a program of extreme hell week. Surely there still should be that loading stage to get miles i to the legs. Any how, what are others thoughts and comments?